Sunrise Gymnastics, Inc.
654 Granger Rd Suite #2, Barre, VT 05641
Rules and Policies
Fees and penalties
- A $35.00 annual registration fee (Sep 1st - Aug 31st) is due upon registering your child to class.
- The tuition is paid on a 4-week billing cycle not by months
(see billing calendar ).
- We require enrollment fee and fee for the session before the child can join the class. If the fee is going to be paid by DCF or another institution
make sure we receive payment before the date your child will join the class.
- All payments can be made by cash, checks or credit card. We charge service fee if paid by Credit Cards.
- There is a late fee of $5.00 per child each session that your payment is overdue.
- There is an additional $20.00 insufficient fund fee plus any charges that we incur for bounced checks.
- If you decide to withdraw from classes prior to the end of school year, we do require a 28-day written
notification. The registration fee is Non-Refundable but does last from September 1 to August 31 next year.
- No shoes are allowed in our gym including seating area. Please take off and put on your shoes in the hallway and
place them on shoe racks.
- Only our staff, students and Mom, Pop, and Tot class parents (during their class time) are allowed in gym. All the others are allowed
only in seating area.
- Students must remain in seating area until they are called out for their class. They have to move to seating area immediately after class.
- Please don't communicate with your child and don't "teach" during class.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks other than water are permitted in the gym.
- If the class is canceled due to weather, we'll post it on our website and we'll leave message on our answering machine by 2:30 pm.
We'll offer make-up class or free visit to Open gym in that case
Make Up Policy for missed classes
- If your child is going to miss a class due to illness or an important event, please call or e-mail the gym before the beginning of
the class to cancel a class and schedule a make-up class.
- Your child can have maximum of 1 make-up class per 4-weeks session. Make-up must be taken in the same session or during the first week of following
session if the missed class was the last week of session.
Clothing and shoes
- Girls must be dressed in leotards (please no skirts attached) and boys in T-shirts and shorts. Shorts cannot
have buckles, zippers or snaps. T-shirts must be tucked in. If girls wear shorts over leotard they must not be loose shorts.
- No Jewelry except stud earrings.
- All girls must have hair tied back and pulled away from their face.
- Please take off your shoes in the hallway and put them on shoe rack in gym. No shoes are allowed anywhere in gym
- Sunrise Gymnastics coaches instruct more classes throughout the day and have no time between classes. If you would
like to talk with your child's coach, please let us know and we will have them to call you or arrange a conference.
- It is extremely important that you update us whenever there is a phone number change. Please drop us a note and put it in the payment drop box
so we can make those changes on your contact information or email us at Stano@SunriseGym.com.
Please review these rules with your child and be sure you understand them before signing our registration form.